A round table meeting was organized at the Republican Pedagogical-Psychological Center with the participation of the TPPSC’s directors and RPPC staff.
Director of RPPC A. Svajyan welcomed the attendees and referred to the most important legal acts adopted in the framework of educational reforms, existing problems and ways of overcoming them, she spoke about organizing inclusive education as well.
As we know, preschool educational establishments of Tavush, Lori, Syunik and Yerevan have made the transition to total inclusive education since 2022. So, a detailed discussion was held on the issues of effectively implementing pre-school inclusion.
Other important topics were also discussed:
- ✦ SEN assessments
- ✦ Support planning/resourcing
- ✦ Training courses
- ✦ Implementation of the SEN information system
- ✦ Works carried out with pre-school establishments
- ✦ Increasing the quality and efficiency of inclusive education
- ✦ Cooperation within the framework of the mentor’s program
- ✦ Reports
- ✦ Proper coverage and publication of information
TPPSC representatives talked about the organization of work with children with SEN.
The meeting was really effective. It took place in an atmosphere of intense dialogues, analyses, and discussions.
The RPPC staff, headed by director A. Svajyan, expressed their readiness to support any time.