Training courses for teachers and specialists of pedagogical-psychological support teams will be held at the Republican Pedagogical-Psychological Center.
Let’s become both an actor and audience with the game exercise “A CHILD’S FIRST STEP TO THE THEATER”. Drama therapy will help you to understand better, recognize, and discover your creative nature, the child living inside you, to love and appreciate your existence. Moreover, the games and exercises will help you acquire a number of skills to overcome challenges and achieve success.
The training course is conducted by the head of the “MIASIN” theater troupe Marine Asatryan․
Teachers will have the opportunity to help children to:
- ✦ Express themselves
- ✦ Recognize their emotions
- ✦ To search and find solutions to overcome different challenges together
- ✦ Develop cooperation and communication skills
- ✦ Promote positive behavior changes
- ✦ Improve interpersonal relationship-building skills
- ✦ Integrate physical and emotional well-being
- ✦ Achieve personal growth and self-esteem
- ✦ To improve the general quality of schooling and social life.
Dear teachers, on October 31st, at 15:00 come to Kajaznuni 12, Yerevan with your childhood toy or photo.
Seats are limited. The following link requires pre-registration:
Don’t miss your chance to take advantage of the exclusive opportunity to discover the possibilities of drama therapy.