The “Inclusive Education” section of the EduArmenia2022 Pan-Armenian Scientific-Educational Workshop is being implemented in cooperation with the Republican Pedagogical-Psychological Center and the Armenian State Pedagogical University.
The main topics of the seminars are the following:
- Inclusive education policy, formation of values
- Inclusive teaching strategies, including Universal Design for Learning
- Ensuring adaptations to the educational environment, including the use of assistive technologies
- Inclusion in preschool age
- Inclusion in post-school education
- Organization of education for children with exceptional abilities
The workshop will take place from July 1st to 4th. On July 1st and 2nd the workshop will be held offline at the Armenian State Pedagogical University. Additionally, on July 3rd and 4th the workshop will be held online.
Workshop agenda: https://bit.ly/3yB4Prj