One of the most important components of the “ENSURING THE DEVELOPMENT OF TEACHING SKILLS OF TEACHERS AND TEACHER ASSISTANTS PROGRAM” program implemented by the Republican Pedagogical-Psychological Center is the cooperation with TPPCSs.
Within the framework of the program mentors visited the TPPSCs in different regions of the RA during October, 2023. They discussed the following issued:
- ✦ the features of the assessment process for children with SEN, the procedures for changes and additions to the Individual Educational Plan
- ✦ importance of age-related psychological characteristics of students
- ✦ support provided to students forcibly displaced from Nagorno Karabakh and smooth inclusion in the educational process
- ✦ awareness about workbooks and their usage
- ✦ and issues related to the implementation of joint training courses to increase the effectiveness of inclusive education, as well as the complementation of the functions of specialists and TPPSCs’ mentors and the strengthening of cooperation.
Deputy directors of the schools included in the program also participated. The training courses were held with active and constructive discussions.